An ode to the ocean forests of the world, humbly giving us life and sustenance. A unique collection of work that can be integrated into any space and bring a reminder of nature inside.
- Giclée print of original artwork by Jarnah Montersino
- Bauhaus Museum grade 310gsm etching paper - 100% cotton, fully archival, textured finish, heavy weight. Manufactured in Germany.
- Art prints are sold unframed
- 35mm white border included
- All prints are made to order in Melbourne, taking roughly two weeks to produce and ship (pending no external delays).
- Slight variation may be seen between digital and printed version.
What is the price and how do I order?
300x300mm prints start at AUD$70, with custom size prints available on request.To order prints, please get in contact at email@example.com.
What is Giclée?
Giclée is a fine art digital print on archival paper. These pieces are printed using superior digital giclée printers. These prints are vibrant and long-lasting.